This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

where are the limits ?
Hello

I have just started with programming my first logicMachine reactor and must say I like it a lot

But I got some questions

1) is it possible to run multiple usb devices though a usb hub?
I would like to read data from my sma inverter, integrate zwave devices and write data

2) how can I read the data from a Bluetooth device, I did not find any libraries and examples to get me started ?
same of coarse for zwave, but I read you are working on that

3) I find a lot of lua extensions/libraries on the internet, but against what do they need to get compiled and how to install them?

Thanks for you help
Quote:is it possible to run multiple usb devices though a usb hub?
Yes, but you have to make sure not to exceed 0.5A current limit. You can also use a powered hub.

Quote:how can I read the data from a Bluetooth device, I did not find any libraries and examples to get me started ?
Bluetooth plugin will be published soon.

Quote:I find a lot of lua extensions/libraries on the internet, but against what do they need to get compiled and how to install them?
You can only use pure-Lua libraries, we can also provide certain extensions by request.
Looking forward to the new plug ins

I am mainly looking for lua libraries to handle other type of integrations with existing gateways/hubs for which I need
- mqtt
- soap (parsing strings is a pain)