This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

iem3155 Modbus
Hi, I have a question about a iem3155 Energy Meter and LM5, I need to make a trend with a kwh in a hour period and the meter only give me a total kwh that it read, I try to make a script that subtract the two values readed in one hour period, Can you help me to make this script? Exist another possibility yo make this? Thank you very much!
Hi,

Create a trend with type "counter" for this and set the trend resolution to 1 hour..

BR,

Erwin
(20.12.2017, 19:31)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Create a trend with type "counter" for this and set the trend resolution to 1 hour..

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin thank you to awnser my question, I understand that trend a value of energy consumption in one oh our... I don’t need the addition of a day, I need the kWh consumption every hour in a year period. Thx!
Hi,

That’s exactly what a counter trend does, just try one then you see what i mean.

It only shows the (calculated) power used (difference) in every hour.

You can extract this hour usage data with trend.fetch when you want to report something.

BR,

Erwin
Thank you very much!!!
Hi,

Is there a way to have the trend resolution larger than 1 hour, like 24 hours or even weekly/monthly?

BR
Mr.D
(12.01.2018, 16:58)Mr. Danielsen Wrote: Hi,

Is there a way to have the trend resolution larger than 1 hour, like 24 hours or even weekly/monthly?

BR
Mr.D

Just look on the Trend app and you will see it on right side. All this is there out of the box.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5