This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with some Modbus data in Logic Machine
Problems with some Modbus data in Logic Machine

Hi, the next forum is to tell you that I have problems with some data belonging to a cummins power plant and that is for example the current in the neutral (Register modbus 29), the data appears 65535, as if it were a data overwhelmed When looking at the HMI of the plant the symbol "-" appears. As if the plant did not have that data (For being the plant in standby mode) Obviously if the plant started, I would be giving that information. My question is how I do from the JSON so that instead of that data appears, I see a 0 or another symbol like "-" and when I start to send the data that is, I can show the true data in the logic machine or I have to make a script for it. Try using "value_nan" (modbus record 29), "value_default" (modbus record 65), but nothing. On the other hand, I have a concern and that is that when I have a 32-bit register, does the logic machine know that it has to take the next record? Because according to the manufacturer, I have to take some energy data that are both 32 bits and do an operation and add them and then I would have the energy value, but with the logic machine I realized that I do not have to do it because the first record of energy, already indicates the definitive value of energy, that is the final result. Next you will see the screenshots of the modbus registers and the JSON file.

Attached Files
.json   Planta Electrica ARA final Prueba.json (Size: 24.12 KB / Downloads: 10)
Hi
Value_nan and value_default won't work for you. First is for array and second when you can't read register. Probably the easiest will be the script. value_custom is the closest but only if you have predefined values.
When you specify modbus datatype then LM knows what to do with it. If you don't specify it assume it is single register.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5