This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Failure in the actions from visualization
Hello! 

I've got a problem with visualization and the switch actuation. The problem is that, when I'm on the editor screen buttons works fine, but when I open the visualization page (/scada-vis) I can only switch once and then I need to refresh the webpage to be able to switch again the button. The fact is that last week it was working fine and suddenly today the problem appeared. What can I do with that? 

Thank you 

David
(15.01.2018, 13:57)David Wrote: Hello! 

I've got a problem with visualization and the switch actuation. The problem is that, when I'm on the editor screen buttons works fine, but when I open the visualization page (/scada-vis) I can only switch once and then I need to refresh the webpage to be able to switch again the button. The fact is that last week it was working fine and suddenly today the problem appeared. What can I do with that? 

Thank you 

David

Hi
Let me guess. You use HL or SL? If this is true then just update firmware to latest version. There was a bug which was fixed.  Make sure you clear browser cache after upgrade.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5