This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

To load a ipk package...
Hi all,

for the firt time I had to install an ipk package on my HomeLYnk (v2.0.0) and I do not found a menu to do it...

Sorry for this too basic question, but il someone would help me ? ;-)

All the best,
Dominique
Hi,

homeLYnk (Wiser for KNX) does not support .ipk install from menu, The idea behind this is that we want to test and validate all features of the controller. When a module is tested and validated it become a default part of the OS.

What module do you in mind to add to the controller?

PS: Please upgrade to FW 2.1.1

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

I'm interesting about "bacnet-mstp_0.8.3-1_mxs.ipk"

So, I note than at "https://dl.openrb.com/lm-17/pkg/" only "bacnet_20171018_mxs.ipk" is specified.
Is this "bacnet" package including the "bacnet-mstp" one in the FW 2.1.1 ?

All the best,
Dominique
Hi,

I tested this package but you need a lot of knowledge to get it up and running as it is deep level functionallity, basicly you get the official linux BACnet stack on the device and there is no LUA engine available yet. I created a daemon between Linux and LUA to communicate to MSTP and that works fine.

Currently our development is checking the needs and options to get it in a more user friendly way into the controller. For now nothing is confirmded so it might even be cancelled.

BR,

Erwin
Hi,

I know your development Erwin ! I'm scripting a BACnet MS/TP solution based on it.

Parameters are :
-----------------------------------------------------------------
mstp_mac = 620002, -- EUREVIA product 620000 + DIP=1 (default = 0)
mstp_baud = 19200, -- according to Modbus RS485 also used on HL (default = 38400 )
max_master = 1, -- (default = 1)
apdu_timeout = 60000, -- EUREVIA product (default = 60000 (ms))
apdu_retries = 0 -- EUREVIA product (default = 3)

Even parity problem ?

Regards
Dominique
Hi,

Please remove URL from post above, i never forward anyone from this forum to my private server, i like to keep it that way (: from who did you get that information?

Make sure RS485 port is not used by modbus template (disable port) and not by script.

Did you write the max master to your MSTP device and to the correct property?

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

so sorry for your private server URL (info deleted now in my previous post)

In fact, I'm a private technician and a Schneider Electric partner/teacher : I know very well Alexandre Bousselin and some other smrtpanel and KNX Schneider Electric specialits. As I have to write a technical document for my teacher activity, I'm testing BACnet MS/TP process on my HL.

About RS485 : your write, a modbus power meter (iEM3155) is alive on the RS485 port (HL profil). Modbus and MS/TP network frames are not compatible, is the reason why I have problems, isnt' it ?

The max master limits of my MS/TP device is 0-127 and I don't write this on it (0 by default, I will verify this)

Regards from France,
Dominique
Hi,

Let’s discuss this directly and not over this forum.

I will send you PM

BR,

Erwin
(04.02.2018, 11:28)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: homeLYnk (Wiser for KNX) does not support .ipk install from menu, The idea behind this is that we want to test and validate all features of the controller. When a module is tested and validated it become a default part of the OS.

What module do you in mind to add to the controller?

Hi Erwin,
What package/module do you plan to integrate into HL/SL controllers?
On my side, I 'll be interested by Philips HUE(*) and MQTT Broker as well as Client.

Thank you.

(*) natively I mean, because your LUA samples are working well, thank you
Olivier
Hi,

I don't plan anything, that's a task for our development (: 

@Daniel: Do you have info?
(29.04.2018, 10:35)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

I don't plan anything, that's a task for our development (: 

@Daniel: Do you have info?

Hi
MQTT was never requested by SE to us.  You know who to sent it to Smile
Zigbee is planned.