This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Shortcut - iPhone
Hi,

I am wondering if someone knows a way to create an icon/button on the iPhone screen that directly executes a command on the spacelynk?
For example, a button/icon when pushed on the iPhone turns on the alarm (knx object). This assuming of course that iPhone is connected to the same wifi/local network as the spacelynk...
BR,
Mr.D
Hi,

I would use IFTTT, you can create a widget on the widget screen with IFTTT and then use the maker channel to send a HTTP command to the remote services of the controller.

BR,

Erwin
(05.02.2018, 18:25)Mr.D Wrote: Hi,

I am wondering if someone knows a way to create an icon/button on the iPhone screen that directly executes a command on the spacelynk?
For example, a button/icon when pushed on the iPhone turns on the alarm (knx object). This assuming of course that iPhone is connected to the same wifi/local network as the spacelynk...
Hi, 

You maybe have solved your situation because of the 2 year later answer Tongue  But I have used the Shortcut app in the iphone and used that to make the same http command for the very same purpose.