This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic wishlist
Hello, it's possible to use Mosaic Visu in a HomeLYnk now? I'm an huge fan of predessigned interfaces Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Josep,

As far as i know it's planned for next FW, and no i don't have release date yet ..
I have seen demo already (:

BR,

Erwin
npinguin please see attached several custom widget extensions for Mosaic 2.0 with short manual on how to install them:
  • alarm_fire_alert – informer which shows bit object. If there is 1 appearing on the object a windows is opened with a message 
  • jscolor – lighting control with color picker 
  • script – buttons for launching scenes (always sends 1)
  • temperature3 – temperature output

Attached Files
.zip   Mosaic20_custom-widgets_instructions.zip (Size: 438.83 KB / Downloads: 149)
npinguin we have updated Mosaic in the store with date and time widgets, please update your app.

Regarding roman blinds (move/stop) widget, it works as follows:
  • by pressing "+" button, 1 is written into the object which is specified in field "Open/Close object"  
  • by pressing "-" button, 0 is written into the object which is specified in field "Open/Close object"  
  • besides the central field turns red and clicking on it (stop blinds), 1 is written into the object which is specified in field "Stop object"
  • if byte (or scale) object is specified in "Position status object" then it shows current position; if it is one of extreme values the respective "+" or "-" button gets inactive. If the object is not specified, the blinds on the picture will be in the middle.
Please see attached how to add custom theme to Mosaic visualization as well as test theme.

Attached Files
.pdf   Mosaic_custom_theme_CSS.pdf (Size: 375.36 KB / Downloads: 148)
.gz   theme.tar.gz (Size: 79.76 KB / Downloads: 85)
(05.12.2016, 10:58)edgars Wrote: npinguin please see attached several custom widget extensions for Mosaic 2.0 with short manual on how to install them:
  • alarm_fire_alert – informer which shows bit object. If there is 1 appearing on the object a windows is opened with a message 
  • jscolor – lighting control with color picker 
  • script – buttons for launching scenes (always sends 1)
  • temperature3 – temperature output

Could someone help me with temperature3 widget script? By default I can add only 4byte values, but temperature usually is 2byte float. I tried to change it in the script (dt.float32 changed to dt.float16) but it didn't work for me
Try clearing browser cache or remove the custom widget and upload it again.
(30.03.2017, 11:00)admin Wrote: Try clearing browser cache or remove the custom widget and upload it again.

Yep, now it works. Thanks
Is there any limit of widgets, how many of them you can add to one project/window?

What's the difference between basic and pro versions?
Hello,
1/is it normal that I can't add theme and extension on Spacelynk/Homelynk 2.0 firmware ??

2/Other question, on mosaic, if I choose temperature widget, ther is lot of option like mode/fan speed... useless in certain case ! How to disable it ?

regards
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Hello!

Can you add to widgets collection?

1. Status of windows (open/closed)
2. Status of doors (open/closed)
3. Movement detection

We are doing now project related to building security, these widgets would help to finalize visualization.
Hello! Ok, we will add those widgets for the future update.
Perfect!
Hi,
at first please add user access policy system. Lack of this feature is killing. This is the reason why I can't use mosaic.
From my point of view the best solution would be to set access rights at KNX objects level. Then these settings can be shared between standard and mosaic visu.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hello

Thanks you for adding new widgets like the thermostat and weather station, music player...it starts to get really complete :-)

I have some more request though could you add some widgets for visualizing
- metering info including a widget for visualizing the trends in mosaic
- security info like genav mentioned, door, window status, movement camera

With the last update the ventilation widget seems broken/changed (temperature instead of ventilation level)

Further on the list of widgets is getting long perhaps it is an idea to group them per topic: buttons/scenes, metering, climate, security, multimedia, screens/curtains,...

Thanks again for all the progress that has been made
I can't use the PIN access code on Mosaic (use Spacelink), only user/password looks working on security layer
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Icon should be more intuitive and prepared in the same style and also should has all the time some invert possibility because now it is not everytime.

If it is about style:
off should be grey, on should be other (movement detection is not enough clear) - one from these state shoul has the same colour.

status of window hasn't an option for invert value.

And also I found some other issue. When adding the fire alarm, the when there will be an update of it then there is an allert about fire(but this was only update and only 0 not 1).
Could you public window status? Then I could invert it by myself.

Another things about mosaic wishlist are:
- camera for whole screen,
- trends for whole screen,
- door comunication solution(maybe a first step as a simple widget),
- central functions and a special "central functions" system,
- home screen builder,
- icon for controlling gates(garage and outdoor),
- icon for arming/disarming something but with PIN code.
Could you please add an invert option for Window, Motion, Door status like you did for the blinds?
I also miss the option of reversing values for doors and windows.
I have other modules who use 0 for open and 1 for closed in the state, in moasic the state of doors and windows then get reversed.