This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Buttons problem
Hello i have problem in Visualization. 

When I have button for light control (main object is 1bit ,stasus object is 1bit signal from Actuator rele feedback) in case i try push button directly from editor, everything works fine, toogle works 0 1 0 1 0 1, but when i use same visualization directly over web page toogle sending only 0 0 0 0 0 so light never goes on...

Where is the problem?

Thank you
If you have a HL or SL you probably running FW 2.1.0, please update to 2.1.1

BR,

Erwin
(10.02.2018, 16:12)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: If you have a HL or SL you probably running FW 2.1.0, please update to 2.1.1

BR,

Erwin

Thank you wery much! It helps!
Hello,

I am having exactly the same problem but in my case the hardware is a LM5Lp version 20170927. 
Have tried different browsers and OS also Android but with the same result Sad.

The Project originally was created on an HL (at the office) and restored on site on the LM5Lp. 
I have managed to make it work only by refreshing the page every time but this is not the solution I am looking for.
Is there something to fix this problem? 

All the rest is working fine, including scripts and schedules. 

Regards,
Use this update package (LM > Utilities > Install updates):
https://dl.openrb.com/lmup/2017.10.24-status-v2.lmup

Clear browser cache after installation.
Hello Admin,

Thank you for the quick reply. 

It definitely solved my problem Smile

Regards,