This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Widgets always visible / use them like a template
Hello is there any way how to use multiple visible widgets on one plan.

I create termostat (widget ... template) and now i want to copy that over whole plan. Is there any way how to do that?

Thanks
Hi
There is no option out of the box for this today.
Work around:
1. Create your widget as a small plan. If you have it as widget now just export it and import under plans.
2. Now you can duplicate it as many time you want.
3. Use frame to display your plan(widget) on the plan.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.02.2018, 10:19)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
There is no option out of the box for this today.
Work around:
1. Create your widget as a small plan. If you have it as widget now just export it and import under plans.
2. Now you can duplicate it as many time you want.
3. Use frame to display your plan(widget) on the plan.
BR

Hi thank you for the answer. Is there a link which can show only plan without menu? Now i have http://82.119.101.54:81/scada-vis/#11, but there is left menu etc....

Thanks
True, in this case you have to hide menu and create it manually on the plan via links. Use Layout for that to simplify it.
To hide menu go to vis configuration->Usermode sidebar->hide
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(13.02.2018, 09:57)Daniel. Wrote: True, in this case you have to hide menu and create it manually on the plan via links. Use Layout for that to simplify it.
To hide menu go to vis configuration->Usermode sidebar->hide

I am using this menu in main view. Probably I can hide it trough CSS if not is there any other option how to do that? By JS? Or my idea use widget like a template is not possible?

Thanks
Hi , I want to show my widget in a frame. my widget graphic id is 8. when i my make widget url /scada-vis/#8 , i can't see the widget. What is the proper link to show my widget in frame ?
You can't show widgets like this, only plans. What are you trying to achieve?
Ok i did it with plan. Thank you.