This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Urgent: AMAZON Alexa not discovering devices
Hi,

I can't get my LogicMachine to discover Alexa devices. I added them, pressed the cloud sync button, but doesn't get to do anything.

Can you help out? I added several objects now.

Others work.

Best,
JanĀ 

P.S.: When are you finally going to create the wake word OPEN / CLOSE as an alternative to ON / OFF? PLEASE!!

*UPDATE:* Problem solved by the team updating the Alexa app in Logic Machine. :-)

Thanks team! Smile
Hi
Yes if anybody need to make any changes in Alexa please update app to latest version.
This is needed due to new skills sent to Amazon for certifications. Once passed you will have new version with all what Alexa can do Smile
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi!
I have the same problem.

I updated the Alexa App but did not discover new devices. I have also disabled and enabled the skill.

Thanks
(13.02.2018, 20:08)iridium Wrote: Hi!
I have the same problem.

I updated the Alexa App but did not discover new devices. I have also disabled and enabled the skill.

Thanks

Are you sure that you synced the account after changes?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(14.02.2018, 10:53)Daniel. Wrote:
(13.02.2018, 20:08)iridium Wrote: Hi!
I have the same problem.

Thanks

Are you sure that you synced the account after changes?

Solved. I tried today and it works,

Thanks!!!!!
Please update your app in logic machine. I am sure the problem will definitely solved by updating app.