This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ETS5 -> Reactor3 -> KNX Devices
Hi!
I am new to this.
I have ETS5, and i have successfully connected this to LM.
However, i am not able to find any devices in programming mode. i have tried 2 knx devices, both in programming mode.

My setup is:

Reactor 3 - Mean Well  KNX-20E-640 ( http://www.sunpower-uk.com/product/19-2W...efault.htm )
- Jung DS4092TS and Gira Mini Komfort sensor.

in lm, i have standard settings:

General tab
 Mode [ TP-UART / EIBnet IP Tunneling / EIBnet IP Tunneling(NAT mode) / EIBnet IP Routing] – KNX connection mode. LogicMachine Reactor has TPUART interface by default built-in. Note! If there is no KNX TP connected to the device, it will automatically offer to switch to KNXnet/IP mode.
 ACK all group telegrams – acknowledge receipt of telegram to all group communication
 Parameter–KNX corresponding interface in OS of the system
 KNX address – KNX physical address of the device
 KNX IP features – Use this device with KNX IP features e.g. for KNXnet/IP network configuration
 Multicast IP – multicast IP address
 Multicast TTL – Time to live for multicast telegram in seconds
 Maximum telegrams in queue – count of maximum telegrams in the queue

any suggestions?

Bobby
Hi,

You must use TPUART mode so that's correct.

Have you set the correct physical address to the device?

Default address of the device is 15.15.255 but you need to change it to the actual zone / line
where the device is connected on your KNX installation.

Use (optional) a dummy in your ETS project to declare this address so it won't be used by another device.

This could be your issue..
Thank you for response.
edited default address, and i got connected. thank you!