This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

1-wire sensor management
Hi,

I'm a bit stuck, while trying to get 1-wire sensors working.
I have connected the sensors to the LM4 and the sensors appear in the listing on "1-wire" tab. Sensors are MAXIM DS18S20+

Thing that puzzles me, is that I can't access the "sensor settings" popup in UI. I can see in LM4 manual on page 135, that such popup exists, but how I can access it?
In the listing I have sensor ID, "poll interval": disabled and timestamp in "value received at". The printscreen is also attached.

If I delete the sensor with red "X", the row is deleted and it reappears again.

Please advise.

kind regards
--
rauno

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The version that you are using only supports DS18B20 sensors, but not DS18S20 sensors. Support will be added in the next release, in the meantime we can manually install a patch on your LM if you can provide remote access, please contact us by e-mail for that.
(06.11.2015, 11:54)admin Wrote: The version that you are using only supports DS18B20 sensors, but not DS18S20 sensors. Support will be added in the next release, in the meantime we can manually install a patch on your LM if you can provide remote access, please contact us by e-mail for that.

Do you have an updated list of 1-wire sensors that are supported`? In my case for the LM5.

Best regards, Jørn.
Nearly all 1-wire devices are supported through scripting.
For now UI supports these devices, but new profiles can be added by request.

DS18S20, high precision digital thermometer (family 10)
DS2408, 8-channel addressable switch (family 29)
DS2413, dual channel addressable switch (family 3A)
DS18B20, programmable resolution digital thermometer (family 28)
The sensor will be shown into 1-wire menu immediately after connecting it to the LM4 1-wire interface? Or do I need to add a specific sensor profile?
I would like to test one temperature sensor which is making me troubles (I've wrote about in this topic).
It will be discovered automatically, you don't need to assign any profile, just map required objects.