This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

amati.linea streaming suspended, not accessible!
Hi everybody !
I have used amati.linea streaming and it has the following error:
- Just hear about 5p is shaken
-Is sometimes suspended, not accessible! At that time I re-installed the memory card, and again ok.
I have replaced the memory card about 10 times already, I'm not sure it is a memory card issue.
Is my equipment affected by changing the source of the Led (14W Led) or radio waves, electromagnetic waves?
Hope everybody help please!
Hi
I use amati.linea and it is always there. Maybe this is something with your network? Do you use static or dynamic IP ?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank Daniel !
Do you use it's long? I use static network!
Smile
I've been using it for one year !
Yes 3-4 years by now.
Ctrl+F5
Oh. It is a very long time compared to mine.
Could that be due to your version?
Do you give it a weekly start?
I suffer and many of my clients are also suffering such?
Did I make a mistake or set something wrong? Do you have a backup card for my backups?
Thank so much ! Smile
No do not restart it at all. I use it as my Cinema sound, with Alexa and latest Spotify. I used to use the internal player in the past but now with Spotify I don't use it anymore.
Do you have latest firmware?
Ctrl+F5
No, I used firmware "Streaming_Player2016.06.15.img" !
Do you have latest firmware? Can you share for me that firmware?
Thank friend! Smile