This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Integrate Yamaha WX-030
Hello, in urgent need for integrating my Yamaha WX-030 to my Wiser for KNX, has anyone done this and can give me a hint i will be most greatfull :-)

Br

Espenlor
(28.02.2018, 18:39)espenlor Wrote: Hello, in urgent need for integrating my Yamaha WX-030 to my Wiser for KNX, has anyone done this and can give me a hint i will be most greatfull :-)

Br

Espenlor

You probably need to reverse engineer the musicast protocol in order to get full functionality.
Check this post to get you started
Yamaha R-N301 control
(05.03.2018, 18:33)gtsamis Wrote:
(28.02.2018, 18:39)espenlor Wrote: Hello, in urgent need for integrating my Yamaha WX-030 to my Wiser for KNX, has anyone done this and can give me a hint i will be most greatfull :-)

Br

Espenlor

You probably need to reverse engineer the musicast protocol in order to get full functionality.
Check this post to get you started
Yamaha R-N301 control
You can control it whit thisĀ 
control