This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

enocean wall plug
Hi all,

I would like to use an enocean wall plug with following profile D2-01-0A.
I'm able using an other profile to turn it ON and OFF but I don't know how to get the status feedback.

any idea ?

thanks
Gilles
VLD telegrams (D2 profiles) are not supported yet. Only RPS/4BS telegrams are supported.
Thanks for the reply any idea when it will available ?
No plans at this moment.
(13.03.2018, 11:30)admin Wrote: VLD telegrams (D2 profiles) are not supported yet. Only RPS/4BS telegrams are supported.

Hi,

I plane to get a LM and use only/mainly EnOcean devices but your reply is making me a bit concerned.

What status is not supported? Would it not be possible to query an actuator if its status is ON or OFF?

Or are we talking about outlets that can measure power consumption and this is this status that is not supported?

Joachim
Only profiles with ID starting with A5 and F6 are supported
(28.06.2018, 05:24)admin Wrote: Only profiles with ID starting with A5 and F6 are supported

Hi,

Let me se if I understood correctly, e.g. NODON RELAY SWITCH 2 CHANNELS has a profile of D2-01-12 so the status (ON OFF) of this actuator can not be pulled/read?

If this is the case, LM and EnOcean devices would not make a wary "smart home", I would say that this is a huge shortcoming and that I have to look for an other product. Also this shortcoming should be mention on your LM product pages (if this is the case).

And you are also saying that an update for the lack of status is not planed to be added any time soon?

If the above is true it saddens me as I was looking to get one of your LMs for my home.

Joachim
Hi openrb,

Could you please answer my question as the answer determines if LogicMachine is the right choice or not for my apartment project!

Yoggi
Hi I'm using some Nodon wallplug ... I can control it ON/OFF (using a switch command) but unfortunatly i'm not able to have the status feedback
Enocean is a technology that is not secure and has not been updated for some time until quite recently if I remember.
It's mostly zigbee and z-wave. which provide much more capabilities.

So unfortunately investing on it seems unlikely.
Yes, but it is not for alarms or gates but only light, blinds in places where you have no cables and you don't want change batteries. Maybe this is not a main market but some support for cable systems which without it are not enough elastic. I agree that ZWAVE has also advantages but current ZWAVE app on LM isn't reliable and not easy and fully support every module so you are sure if and how its works with LM only after trying. So how to do some planning before the project in such situation?
Done is better than perfect
I'm agree that enocean can provide flexibility and that the PB are ok, but using enocean actuator is realy messy.
Most of them don't have feedback status, and thos who have that need a wire connection or a battery anyway (and are quite expensive), thus my question about the real usage of enocean.

Admin, is it possible to do something in a lua script? it may be a workaround for what's needed.
I agree that enocean modules aren't cheap but there some which are very attractive like NodOn:
https://www.amazon.de/SIN-2-2-01-EnOcean...B071ZMQQV7

50euro is on the same level as ZWAVE but as I see Enocean package(which currently not support above module) is more stable and not complicated than ZWAVE app.

For me good will be also ZWAVE but EMBS should select some products(complete solution including best modules) and create such verified profiles.

E.g. 2 relay switch, motion sensor, window sensor etc.

And then it could be reliable and useful in KNX installation.
Done is better than perfect