This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Full screen view
i have this set option for the view on the visualization and i have to scroll down/up to see the whole image. what should i do to see full screen without scroll down/up?

Set "Usermode view" to "Center plans, enable auto-sizing"
(16.03.2018, 12:20)admin Wrote: Set "Usermode view" to "Center plans, enable auto-sizing"

is there way to fill right and left frames or to fill with buttons menu without scroll down or up? Because i set option that you told me and i saw the following screen

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No, because if you fit that image by width then top/bottom will be cropped. That's why we have two scaling options - either "fit to page" or "fit width + vertical scroll". You can also adjust plan size/image for specific screen size.