This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

config sync failed for mosaic
Hi, I was trying to use the cloud service after a long time, instead of other solutions, but every time I try to sync the mosaic configuration I get an error:

Code:
2023.12.06 11:57:03 error: config sync failed for mosaic (117141) - wantwrite

The only thing that could be different from other installations is a custom widget with a background image. Is that an issue?

Please let me know because it is an essential widget and if that is the problem then I will have to change my plan of using cloud service
Hard to say from just the error message, in general Mosaic do not like custom images and it is better to avoid them. I would need your backup to say more.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I usually do not use them, but in this case, since the user interface needs to be understood by a lot of people I tried to be as simple as possible. Anyway I have attached the backup of the Mosaic. Let me know

Attached Files
.json   mosaic-backup 06-12-23.json (Size: 114.4 KB / Downloads: 1)
This project is very small and issue I mentioned happens when backup is around 9mb. Just loaded your backup to LM and sync to cloud worked just fine. Make sure you have latest apps and also the LM cloud app.
Ctrl+F5
I just checked and I have installed the last version of Mosic and Logic Machine Cloud. 

Maybe I got it wrong but you are telling me that small mosaic installations have problems with the cloud?    
No other way around. Your project is fine as I tested it myself and uploaded to cloud. Big projects might have problem but already locally.
What firmware do you have?
Ctrl+F5
ah ok that makes more sense. I have the latest available 20230607.

Might this be a problem with TCP ports? Because the whole system is under a LTE Modem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06.12.2023, 13:17)Andrea Becagli Wrote: ah ok that makes more sense. I have the latest available 20230607.

Might this be a problem with TCP ports? Because the whole system is under a LTE Modem

Run this script once
Code:
function checktcp(ip, port)
  local sock = require('socket').tcp()
  sock:settimeout(1)
  local res, err = sock:connect(ip, port)
  sock:close()
  return res, err
end

-- change IP/PORT as needed
res, err = checktcp('remote.logicmachine.net', 8883)
if res then
  log('connect OK')
else
  log('connect ERROR', err)
end
And then once more but change port to 443
send logs
Ctrl+F5
both versions of the script gave back "connect ok". I guess ports are not a problem then. Can internet Sspeeds affect mosaic sync?
yes it can and it is last think which comes to my mind.
Ctrl+F5
well than, that is probably my problem, f.... Because everything takes forever to load in this installation