This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Can you install many Lm5 for many room of hotel?
Hello everybody! I have a problem, it should ask people, and does anyone have done yet? Smile). the problem is that I want to insert many lm5 in the same network or other network (make hotel rooms). in the figure his example I have 6 lm5, 4 lm5 in strip other network modem original and 2 lm5 in the same range network with modem. each lm5 to control for a room, a system EIB separate each other. so I have to configure each lm5 how? because I saw the control address 1/1/2 on lm3 (1), the address 1/1/2 on lm3 (2) or lm3 (4) will change the value in.: ((. has anyone install many lm5 for hotel yet?
Thank so much!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

If you don't want to see KNX traffic from any LM into another LM, just disable KNX IP features in the KNX system settings or enable filter tables to keep the traffiic local.

BR,

Erwin
(18.03.2018, 10:32)phongvucba Wrote: Hello everybody! I have a problem, it should ask people, and does anyone have done yet? Smile). the problem is that I want to insert many lm5 in the same network or other network (make hotel rooms). in the figure his example I have 6 lm5, 4 lm5 in strip other network modem original and 2 lm5 in the same range network with modem. each lm5 to control for a room, a system EIB separate each other. so I have to configure each lm5 how? because I saw the control address 1/1/2 on lm3 (1), the address 1/1/2 on lm3 (2) or lm3 (4) will change the value in.: ((. has anyone install many lm5 for hotel yet?
Thank so much!

Hi,

You turn off the Muticast network protocol mode

or to different multicast IP addresses
Thank so much all friend !