This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX insert object
hello,

If i had more than one object in the same group address, how to can insert all objects?

it does not allow me to insert two or more times the same group address.

Thank you
Hi,

A group address is only needed once, if you have multiple objects that needs to listen to a command you need to configure it like that in the ETS.

This is how KNX works and cannot be done another way..

BR,

Erwin
Hi
Maybe related question. Is there a NATting KNX device? Does it exist? Imagine situation you have two KNX network. You can't change group addressing but you want to controll them from one point. Do you know a line coupler able to translate main group address (in 3 numbers addressing scheme) up to 16?
I don't need it. I just got curious when I read the question.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259