This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean profiles supported in LM
A5-20-01 is already in our to-do list Smile
[attachment=113 Wrote:jorgenbl pid='704' dateline='1450642519']     Hello Jørgen,

I hope your doing fine.

To let you know,i got through the dimming, but i have an further issue on this which is as follows :

1. Whenever i operate the Eltako Dimmer from Logic Machine i.e simulate the value its dim successfully and also i receive back the feedback dimming value, but when i operate from Eltako Wireless Switch FT4 the Eltako Dimmer operates accordingly and sends the dimming value back but after sometime again Logic Machine writes the earlier forced value. i hope you got my point. so this is a mismatch, i want to operate Dimmer simultaneously via both Eltako Wireless Switch and Logic Machine, so value has to be updated in Logic Machine when operated from Wireless Switch which updates into feedback Object but again after some time the previously created 1 byte unsigned Object re-writes the last value.so let me know a solution to avoid this conflict.

2. Also let me know your teach in telegram structure . like when i used your mention code for teachin telegram i get code  "00-00-00-00" which Eltako FUD dosen't accept, so i change your code to "02-00-00-00"(b3-b2-b1-b0), Please confirm is this right, its working for Dimming but for that i taught it in position of GFVS PC/PCT on rotary switch.So let me know your Teachin Telegram structure when you use your code.

You can refer two attached image for details:
1.Teach in telegram received when i use your script.
2.Teach in telegram received when i used my modified script - 02-00-00-00

Looking forward to your positive reply.

(09.11.2015, 11:03)Hello Edgars, Wrote: Are you planning to add following profiles :

1. A5-12-01 - ENERGY KWH MONITORING.

2. A5-20-03 - WIRELESS BI-DIR ACTUATOR (FOR % FEEDBACK VISUALIZATION)

Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanks.
+1 for EEP A5-20-01,
thanks
Hi Zubin,

regarding 1) I experienced the same as you.
The 00-00-00 Raw 4-byte Profile mapped to you actuator under the "KNX >> Enocean" tab and "Device Mapping" has an option "Send timer".
It will send as often as you specify here, the last value set for the object. Unfortunately I found that this send timer value can maximum be set to 1000 seconds. At that interval it will set the value back to whatever configured on the object in the Logicmachine (Assuming you have changed this with some other system/Switch). I have not been able to turn off this interval either.

The solution I found to this problem (not very elegant, but works, is to set a dummy value in the script, right after the desired value)
The dummy value then set to the object will not be readable by the actuator, thus not change it's current last working value. This results in when the interval occurs the dummy value is sent instead. I guess this will not be a problem when they update the firmware and correct profiles are available.

Here´s my script:
Code:
-- dimming
b3 = 0x02
-- dimmer value [0..100]
b2 = event.getvalue()
-- ramp time in seconds
b1 = 1
-- data telegram, absolute value, store final
b0 = 9

a3 = bit.lshift(b3, 24)
a2 = bit.lshift(b2, 16)
a1 = bit.lshift(b1, 8)

res = bit.bor(a3,a2,a1,b0)

grp.update('1/1/12', res, dt.uint32)
-- dummy value to set to object right after
grp.update('1/1/12', 1111111111, dt.uint32)

regarding 2) I still use the teach in procedure as outlined before. It works for me. You might be correct though Smile  Whatever works for you is great I guess!
We will add an option to set timer value to 0 so you can disable it completely in next FW.
Thumbs Up 
Hello Jorbengl,

Thanks for your reply.

Meanwhile i will continue with your dummy script, until the new firmware is released.

Also have you done scripting for ELTAKO Curtain Controller - FSB61NP-230V, i am planning to do, so if you can share me the scripting it would be great.

Also what else Eltako product you have tested with LM ? (Just for information sharing)

Thanks,

Reply,

ZUBIN