This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean profiles supported in LM
Hi again,

Thanks for the help. After testing out a bit I think I understand much more now Smile.
I have been able to turn the lights on and off using someĀ of the Rocker Switch profiles. But I am struggling a bit with the dimming.

I have also set the actuator I linked to above to send confirmation signals back. It is listed under the "EnOcean >> KNX" tab but none of the profiles seems to give me any good values for the current dim level. If I set the profile to "RAW 4-bytes" I get different values for on and off and when I dim the actuator. But these values are not very good when trying to add a switch with dim level in Mosaic.

Any help would be great.

Messages In This Thread
EnOcean profiles supported in LM - by edgars - 09.11.2015, 11:03
RE: EnOcean profiles supported in LM - by jorgenbl - 21.11.2015, 21:10