This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean profiles supported in LM
Finally I got it working. Thanks for the excellent help. I had to change the b0 to 9. (Found this when I understood how the dimmer behaved when setting it to raw bytes, split)

If anyone ever need to control a FUD61NPN-230V actuator here are my notes:
  1. First of all turn on confirmation signal on the actuator: top rotary switch to CLR, LED flashes, during 10 seconds turn bottom rotary switch all the way to the left 3 times, LED light is on for 2 seconds.
  2. Follow guide that admin posts above (in example below my 4-byte unsigned integer object had address 1/1/5):
    Quote:First, you have to create one object with 4-byte unsigned integer data type and another with 1-byte scaled. 4-byte object should be mapped to KNX > EnOcean object with 4-byte RAW profile.

3. Add the following script to the 1-byte scaled object (just for initial teach command):
    Code:
    b3 = 0xE0
    b2 = 0x47
    b1 = 0xFF
    b0 = 0x00

a3 = bit.lshift(b3, 24)
    a2 = bit.lshift(b2, 16)
    a1 = bit.lshift(b1, 8)

res = bit.bor(a3,a2,a1,b0)

grp.update('1/1/5', res, dt.uint32)

4. Put the actuator into learning mode: turn bottom rotary to EC1, upper rotary to LRN
  5. Set an object value for 1-byte scaled object (0-100) to teach in. (The actuator should stop flashing)
  6. Turn back actuator to desired functionality
  7. Add the following script to 1-byte scaled object (to be able to control the actuator)
    Code:
    -- dimming
    b3 = 0x02
    -- dimmer value [0..100]
    b2 = event.getvalue()
    -- ramp time in seconds
    b1 = 1
    -- data telegram, absolute value, store final
    b0 = 9

a3 = bit.lshift(b3, 24)
    a2 = bit.lshift(b2, 16)
    a1 = bit.lshift(b1, 8)

res = bit.bor(a3,a2,a1,b0)

grp.update('1/1/5', res, dt.uint32)

8. The dimmer can now be controlled through the 1-byte scaled object
If you need to read the values from the actuator as a 1-byte scaled object:
  1. In EnOcean >> KNX tab find the actuator (that should send confirmation signals if step 1 above was followed)
  2. Set profile as "RAW 4-bytes, split"
  3. Map Data Byte 2 to an object.
  4. Create a new object as "5.001 scale" (in my example 1/1/6)
  5. Add the following script to the Data Byte 2 object created in point 3:
    Code:
    value = event.getvalue()
    res = (value/100)*255
    grp.write('1/1/6', res, dt.uint8)

Messages In This Thread
EnOcean profiles supported in LM - by edgars - 09.11.2015, 11:03
RE: EnOcean profiles supported in LM - by jorgenbl - 27.11.2015, 20:09