This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

EnOcean profiles supported in LM
Hi Zubin,

regarding 1) I experienced the same as you.
The 00-00-00 Raw 4-byte Profile mapped to you actuator under the "KNX >> Enocean" tab and "Device Mapping" has an option "Send timer".
It will send as often as you specify here, the last value set for the object. Unfortunately I found that this send timer value can maximum be set to 1000 seconds. At that interval it will set the value back to whatever configured on the object in the Logicmachine (Assuming you have changed this with some other system/Switch). I have not been able to turn off this interval either.

The solution I found to this problem (not very elegant, but works, is to set a dummy value in the script, right after the desired value)
The dummy value then set to the object will not be readable by the actuator, thus not change it's current last working value. This results in when the interval occurs the dummy value is sent instead. I guess this will not be a problem when they update the firmware and correct profiles are available.

Here´s my script:
Code:
-- dimming
b3 = 0x02
-- dimmer value [0..100]
b2 = event.getvalue()
-- ramp time in seconds
b1 = 1
-- data telegram, absolute value, store final
b0 = 9

a3 = bit.lshift(b3, 24)
a2 = bit.lshift(b2, 16)
a1 = bit.lshift(b1, 8)

res = bit.bor(a3,a2,a1,b0)

grp.update('1/1/12', res, dt.uint32)
-- dummy value to set to object right after
grp.update('1/1/12', 1111111111, dt.uint32)

regarding 2) I still use the teach in procedure as outlined before. It works for me. You might be correct though Smile  Whatever works for you is great I guess!

Messages In This Thread
EnOcean profiles supported in LM - by edgars - 09.11.2015, 11:03
RE: EnOcean profiles supported in LM - by jorgenbl - 04.02.2016, 09:08