This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Picture appearing in widget.
Hi

I am having a problem when using widgets. A extra photo is opening when i click the widget. But only appear on some widgets. 
But i can really not see where this picture comes from.

I posted a video below to show this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4j5en8rkx9v2mkk/Lm5.wmv?dl=0

Any tips will be very apreciated. Thanks.
Hi
You probably tried it already, clear browser cache.
Can you send your backup?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi
Thanks for the backup
I don't know how but somehow you putted this image on to widget.  Would be good to know how you did it. 
When you edit the widget on top left cornet there is something hiding. You can grab it and move and this is your mystery image. 
Just delete it and all done. 
BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(28.03.2018, 09:01)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Thanks for the backup
I don't know how but somehow you putted this image on to widget.  Would be good to know how you did it. 
When you edit the widget on top left cornet there is something hiding. You can grab it and move and this is your mystery image. 
Just delete it and all done. 
BR

Very sorry i did not see your response before now. This project has been on ice for some time, and got back to it now. But any way, with normal display settings on my computer the picture did not appear. But i put on an higher solution or zoom it did appear. Thank you very much for the help..

I have no idea how the picture ended up there, and i guess i would never have found it..