This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

sound on Win/PC and Android/Tablet
Hello Erwin,

I am working on an android based system and am having some trouble with where the audio files go.
If I place them in e.g. /user/audio1.mp3 (where /user/ is the absolute path, ie. a subfolder of the filesystem root folder) per your code below, then that is the wrong location.
Therefor it looks like /user/ should be a interpreted as being a relative path, ie. a sub-folder of some other folder.
But which one? What do you mean by the "Apps FTP user folder"? How do I modify the path to point to an absolute path within the filesystem's root folder?

Many thanks!

Quote:Hi,

You could use this custom JS for that: (note that iOS devices needs to be touch once before audio works, Apple crazy policy)

Note that the audio files are uploaded in the Apps FTP user folder, otherwise you have to adjust the path. 

Code:
(....)

$(function(){

// Table with parameters
  var AudioTable = [
    { address:"32/2/0", url:"/user/audio1.mp3"},
    { address:"32/2/1", url:"/user/audio2.mp3" },
    { address:"32/2/2", url:"/user/audio3.mp3" },
  ];

(....)

Messages In This Thread
RE: sound on Win/PC and Android/Tablet - by onitima - 07.12.2020, 13:07