This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM network communication
Hi,

I've some questions about communicating 4 Logicmachine 5 Lite. Each of these Logicmachine is placed on a KNX installation and LM communicate each other via ethernet. Is it possible to configurate LM as KNX IP Router? Which is the best way to be able to see all the KNX data from any of the LM? Do I need to set a BACNET configuration to communicate between LM?

Best regards.
Hi
You don't have to do anything. They talk to each other out of the box via KNX multicast as long you didn't change anything. You can add filter table to limit amount of telegrams.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(16.04.2018, 16:53)David Wrote: Hi,

I've some questions about communicating 4 Logicmachine 5 Lite. Each of these Logicmachine is placed on a KNX installation and LM communicate each other via ethernet. Is it possible to configurate LM as KNX IP Router? Which is the best way to be able to see all the KNX data from any of the LM? Do I need to set a BACNET configuration to communicate between LM?

Best regards.

Hi David,
The inconvenient is that each LM device will be saturated with knx objects from others LM ( if you use filter tables, you are not going to get your use case).  

B.R
Thank you very much @Daniel. and @CHOUAIBOU !

B.R.