This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet Server
Hi, is there any way to define some bacnet registers as "read only" using LM as Bacnet Server?
I've enabled bacnet server, mapped some objects and read/write from client is working, but I need that some of them to be read only.. Is it possible?
Thanks.
Not possible directly. BACnet server uses "Binary/Analog value" objects which can be both read and written. You can use virtual objects that follow another object value via a script. These virtual objects will still be writable from BACnet side but changing them won't affect the original object value.
(08.04.2021, 13:45)admin Wrote: Not possible directly. BACnet server uses "Binary/Analog value" objects which can be both read and written. You can use virtual objects that follow another object value via a script. These virtual objects will still be writable from BACnet side but changing them won't affect the original object value.

Ok, I'll try!
Thanks!