This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Solution w/ Azure
Could you provide some examples/solutions LM with Microsoft Azure?
Your devices are Azure Certified, but I can not understand what the profit is. Can you explain me concept with examples?
Hi

All the Azure applications are custom made based on specific project needs. We have dedicated team which can deliver such application. If you have specific request feel free to contact us and we can discuss implementation.
We will share some examples soon.
In short we can monitor and analyze any type of data and any amount of it.  We can generate any report and make calculations based on the data.  Some of the common use is predictive control.

BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.04.2018, 09:21)Daniel. Wrote: Hi

All the Azure applications are custom made based on specific project needs. We have dedicated team which can deliver such application. If you have specific request feel free to contact us and we can discuss implementation.
We will share some examples soon.
In short we can monitor and analyze any type of data and any amount of it.  We can generate any report and make calculations based on the data.  Some of the common use is predictive control.

BR

OK, I see. But can't understand what data do I need to analyse. How much time the bulb was lighting? And what do I get from this? Maybe it is interesting to look at energy consumption graph, but there is trends inside LM for this purpose, can't understand what Azure will give me.
Thanks for reply.
OK some examples:
1. You have multi residential project and want to monitor and predict energy consumption in all these houses. You want to compare each of them and you also want to notify customer of his consumption prediction.  In some countries government have subsidies if you reach certain level.  All driven by 2020 regulations and in the future one will be even more strict regulations.
2. BREEAM certificate - The amount of data which has to be reported to BREEAM is huge and cloud can easily store all of it and generate proper report when needed.
3. Imagine you have big plant which is supplying hot water to several properties. In conventional installation plant can just produce and hope it is enough.  With cloud we can monitor each property and tell the plant what is the demand and we can even predict consumption which will bring extreme amount of savings.

BR
Ctrl+F5
(23.04.2018, 10:26)Daniel. Wrote: OK some examples:
1. You have multi residential project and want to monitor and predict energy consumption in all these houses. You want to compare each of them and you also want to notify customer of his consumption prediction.  In some countries government have subsidies if you reach certain level.  All driven by 2020 regulations and in the future one will be even more strict regulations.
2. BREEAM certificate - The amount of data which has to be reported to BREEAM is huge and cloud can easily store all of it and generate proper report when needed.
3. Imagine you have big plant which is supplying hot water to several properties. In conventional installation plant can just produce and hope it is enough.  With cloud we can monitor each property and tell the plant what is the demand and we can even predict consumption which will bring extreme amount of savings.

BR

Interesting, thank you.
regards

You can help me with the information required to send data to iot hub de azure. I'm using a logicmachine5 reactor to monitor variables related to electrical energy, I need to send and monitor them in the cloud.

Thank you
Hi
Here is basic example
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...95#pid2995
BR
Ctrl+F5