This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic widget
Hello 
i am wondering if there is any way to download widgets from the mosaic configurator, and what is the best way you tested (sofware / tool ) to create my own ones
many tkss
Hi
No you can't but I can share the code for any particular you want.
BTW. We finished new widget creator where you will be able easily create your own widgets. The same like in custom visu. It should be available pretty soon. Maybe you just want to wait for it?

BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Very nice info, could you attach some screenshot? Wink
Done is better than perfect
Here you go

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
Perfect solutionWink
Done is better than perfect
Very nice work Daniel, it w'd be a big help if you share with us the thermostat widget code
waiting to test the widget creator.
looks amazing, glad to see mosaic progressing. Also happy for the "snap to grid" function, that one should be a thing in regular visu too.

EDIT: Will the widget creator be a standalone program that I have to download and then import the widget or will it be implemented in the mosaic itself?
(25.04.2018, 06:43)Jayce Wrote: looks amazing, glad to see mosaic progressing. Also happy for the "snap to grid" function, that one should be a thing in regular visu too.

EDIT: Will the widget creator be a standalone program that I have to download and then import the widget or will it be implemented in the mosaic itself?

New Mosaic is out with the new 'Widget Creator'  Inside Mosaic add new Widget and on the bottom is 'Widget Creator'
Have fun!

(24.04.2018, 13:53)YOUSSEF Wrote: Very nice work Daniel, it w'd be a big help if you share with us the thermostat widget code
waiting to test the widget creator.

I sent you all to your email.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(25.04.2018, 12:54)Daniel. Wrote: New Mosaic is out with the new 'Widget Creator'  Inside Mosaic add new Widget and on the bottom is 'Widget Creator'
Have fun!

It´s pretty good.

There´s a way to create a button wich sends a custom value? e.g: a button wich sends "87" to group 1/1/1 (1B unsigned data type).

BR,
Jefferson Campos
Not right now. You will have to do it via script.
Ctrl+F5
Hello,

Is "widget creator" the same as "widget editor" in the Mosaic today?
Yes it is the same, some minor fixes in it.
Ctrl+F5
Okey, I see.
Is it possible to export it from the moasic and import it to the "normal visualisation" tab in the LM5? If so, where do I import the .json file to be able to use it in the visualisation? Smile
No
Ctrl+F5