This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SpaceLynk capacity
Hi all,
I am working on a project where Spacelynk will be used.

I would like to know how I can understand if capacity memory of spacelynk is enough for my project.

I will have about 1000 knx address and about 1400 modbus variables. Modbus TCP/IP device will be surely less than 30.

Obviously I have to develope graphic and the most of those knx addresses and variables will be add to the graphic pages.

How can I understand if a spacelynk is suitable for my project or memory it is not enough?

What do you suggest to approach it?

Thanks.
Hi,

Have you checked this document? (Addressable limits of the spaceLYnk controller) See chapter 2.4.4

https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/do.../AN017_SL/

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,
thank you for your help. No, I did not see it. Now yes.

Is there a LM machine stronger than Spacelynk?

Thanks.
Hi,

For as far i know is the spaceLYnk HW2 using the same CPU as LM but there is again new powerfull HW planned but it could be that the LM version of that CPU is already available..

BR,

Erwin