This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Change image according to telegram
Hello

I need to be able to change one image for another depending on the status of a telegram.

Could you give me an example of how to do it?

Thank you
I think Additional Icons is the feature you are looking for (when adding object in the visualization, there is Additional Icons button on the bottom of plan editor)
The problem that is not an obeto but that it is an image and does not have the parameters of additional icons.

What I need to do is change an image that I insert in the visualization depending on a telegram.

Thank you.
Hi
Edgar's solution will do only you have to import your images in to icon folder and use it on a object which will receive your telegram.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Sorry if I did not explain myself well.

You need to change an image that is by default in the display by another according to the status of a telegram.

The image is not an object and does not have the parameters of additional icons.

Thank you
You explained it well. What is the problem to put image as object and make it read only. From the display point of view it is the same.
Otherwise some JS will be needed.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
It is not the same and I explain.

I have the drawing of a split and when the user clicks on the widget a widget with full control and if in that widget press the on / off I would like to change the image of the split for another but working.
And I do not know how to do it with an image octopus.

Thank you
Hi,

Maybe this could be what you are looking for: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...84#pid7884

BR,

Erwin
Thanks, that's what I want to do but I follow these steps and it does not work.

What I do wrong

I enclose screens in case you can help me.

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How is this different from using additional icons with a read-only object?
Hi,

It's for a img element and not a object, it's  faster to include when having a lot of icons on different values (if you know how) and you can use a remote source for the images. (not possible by additional icons)

BR,

Erwin
The A / C machine is an image that upon pressing the user shows a Widget with the control of the A / C machine.

The idea is that when the user presses the On / Off of the machine the status telegram changes the image by a running machine.

thanks for your help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)