This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

conection
hello 
i have a project with 3 lines, every line have an ip router .
wich corect fix is for conect 3  ip routers with a spacelynk and settings?
thanks
Hi,

1) Make sure the filter tables are correct in the IP routers and during testing try with all filters open, after that you can add restricted filter settings.
2) Make sure all KNX routers and SL are in the same network scope like 192.168.0.xxx and that all KNX multicast addresses are the same and correct (default = 224.0.23.12).
3) Make sure KNX IP Features is enabled in the SL's KNX settings.
4) Make sure all routers have correct zone / line address like 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.2.0, 1.3.0.

If you follow steps above it should work..

BR,

Erwin
hi
in the spacelynk , knx connection ,mode wich type i must to put
thanks
Hi,

Typically when there is a TP connected you set it to TPUART, KNX IP is available as long as KNX IP features is enabled.

BR,

Erwin
(04.05.2018, 12:06)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Typically when there is a TP connected you set it to TPUART, KNX IP is available as long as KNX IP features is enabled.

BR,

Erwin

the conection between ip router and spacelynk will be ethernet ....
it is ok TPUART?
Hi,

When there are devices connected to the TP connection of the controller you must select TPUART, KNX IP is also working in that setting when the checkbox KNX IP features is enabled.

When there are no devices connected (and no KNX power supply) to the TP you should not select TPUART.

BR,

Erwin
hi
i try to connect my spacelynk with knx ....
i use the ip routing from spacelynk ank knx i have 3 ip routers.
i want to have connection with ethernet.
when i use the selection ip tunneling it working but i have connection with 1 knx router
when i use the selection in the spacelynk ip routing do not work.
all the settings is ok.
thanks you very mach
Hi
Open filter tables on the router and it will work. Your router is blocking telegrams.
You can add dummy device to main line and link it with groups you want to see on main line to open selected groups not all.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
i do not central line because every line has 1 ip router
every filter is open , work with tunneling.....
Do you have IP features enabled? Is multicast address the same on all devices?
Even when you use IP routers then you still have main line. KNX always thinks it has it even when it is your IP network.
As long multicast is the same on IP router and LM then it must work. I assume you didn't enable some secure communication only or KNX IP secure.
Ctrl+F5
here is ok working
and second foto do not work
This is not KNX Multicast address, use this 224.0.23.12
Ctrl+F5
it working Daniel thank you very match