This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Extraction of catalogue from ETS
Hello, 

I didn't really know where to put this post, hope I'm atleast remotely right.

My question is farely simple, is there a way I can extract a catalogue file (vd5 for example) from an existing ETS project I was given? I need to use many catalogues from that project in one of my projects. It would take ages to download individually.

Thanks in advance.
At least in ETS5, just drag them from the other project, or copy - paste Wink I think it worked that way in ETS4 as well.

Best regards, Jørn.
(09.05.2018, 18:42)Jørn Wrote: At least in ETS5, just drag them from the other project, or copy - paste Wink I think it worked that way in ETS4 as well.

This is what it says when I try to copy/paste special it, first a box comes up where I choose that I want to keep the group adresses and then an error.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check your backbone settings (probably now set as ip backbone) or add it to the line 1.1 instead of the now selected backbone.

BR,

Erwin