This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SpaceLynk Bacnet Client
Hello,
I am trying to use spacelynk as a bacnet client. I have found a package for LM but I can't find a way to install it on SpaceLynk. Please help me if you can.
Thank you
Hi
SE do not support this package so you should talk to those support if they let you install it.
There will be an app for bacnet client soon.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

For this App we first need our new FW (just like for new presence simulation app), when new FW is out we launch the BACnet client in the store.

I have seen the BACnet client app already and you can use it completely without script, so that is very cool (: Just scan BACnet (ip) world and bind the found objects to KNX objects by a few menu options. 

In the backend is also scripting available with all options of the BACnet client package when needed.

BR,

Erwin
(10.05.2018, 07:59)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

For this App we first need our new FW (just like for new presence simulation app), when new FW is out we launch the BACnet client in the store.

I have seen the BACnet client app already and you can use it completely without script, so that is very cool (: Just scan BACnet (ip) world and bind the found objects to KNX objects by a few menu options. 

In the backend is also scripting available with all options of the BACnet client package when needed.

BR,

Erwin
Thank you for the reply.
Do you know when you plan to release the new FW?
Hi
BACnet server and BACnet client can run at the same time only if they use different BACnet port.
The app will be the same what current client only you will not have to use script for object mapping.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

For as far as i know the restriction of running only server or client on the same controller is not changed, the client package used in/under the app is not changed.

No i don't have a date yet, i believe they are testing it at the moment but not 100% sure..

Here are the screens of the BACnet client app:

BR,

Erwin