This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Import empty group addressess from ETS
Have a project that will be imported into the Lm5. The file has been created in ETS5 with group addresses. But lot of them are still empty because products have not been added yet. 
But i want to import them into LM and when the programmer links the products i the telegrams start. 

Reason is that i am doing an integration to bacnet. And therefor i want to start on this work, and the work with the BMS system on the other side.
Import KNXproj file.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin   Yes, i know. 

But it doesnt import the empty groups.

Did you select the option to import groups without dpts?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.11.2020, 12:01)Daniel. Wrote: Did you select the option to import groups without dpts?
Yes, will try it again.

It is a problem of ETS, it exports only goup addresses that are used (linked) into a device. If you would solve it, add into the ETS project a Dummy and link all group addresses