This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Modbus RTU - "Response not from selected slave"
(18.05.2018, 09:43)admin Wrote: Do you have GND connected between RS-485 nodes? It seems that line is not put into idle state properly. Which adapters are you using?

I'm only using D1/D0 or A/B lines. Usually that is enough when I work with RS485 RTUs (PLCs, VFDs, Meters, Protections, etc).

My main converter is a TSXCUSB485 from Schneider Elec. This one, is the one that dows not work properly, from the printscreens above.
This is strange because this one works where all of the others fail.

The one that works fine is my second converter, one cheaper from ebay with the CH340 chip, that only has A/B terminals, no GND !

See here the Adapter

But i will try to add the GND line to see if there is any diference !

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Modbus RTU - "Response not from selected slave" - by iJAF - 18.05.2018, 10:13