This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Input value change
Hi every one,

I'm using "Direct input / Step +/-" for my Visu but when I input large numbers (>990) the value is changed. For example, 10000 turns to 999; 15000 turns to  14991, etc.

The data type is "09. 2 byte floating point".

Thanks in advance.
BR,
A Neves
2 byte float has limited precision for larger values. Use 4 bytes if possible.
Good, I have a problem to write a value greater than 255 in a visualization. The object I want to write is floating 2 bytes, but at the moment of typing it in the visualization is which has a direct entry + or -, it only leaves me up to 255 which is due if the object is 2 bytes and can give me up More data. Try changing the data for another as 2 bytes without an integer, but the same thing keeps coming up, that is, it only lets me get to 255..
Check if you have Maximum value set in Visualization parameters
Ready, I work, it's weird because I did not work from one but the various attempts and that's why I wrote in the forum, but then yes, thank you very much and happy day.