This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 2.0 error
Hello once again,

I tried to create Mosaic visualisation for a client. I did something earlier thus he already had Mosaic installed on his LM. For some reason, he had two regular user Mosaic icons and two admin user icons in his LM. First I uninstalled the extra one and only updated one to Mosaic 2.0. This error appeared when I clicked on either admin icon or user icon in LM (see pic.). Right after that I uninstalled Mosaic 2.0 and installed it again, with no success (it does the same thing). Any ideas why this might be happening?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try to clear browser cache
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Unfortunately I have already tried that, didn't work. Neither did using different browser, in IE it responded with probable cause ->Couldn't load the site, wrong programming inside the website.
Try this:
- Make a backup.
- Factory reset
- Install apps
- Check if you can open mosaic
- Restore backup
- Check again.
Ctrl+F5
Well to make a factory reset, i'd need a direct access to LM which I don't have at the moment since it is about 200km away. Will try as soon as I can. Thanks.
No you don't. Utilities ->Factory reset. All system setting will stay unchanged.
Ctrl+F5