This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New Cloud user managment
Dear all

Tonight we will be migration to new cloud server.  Our service will be stopped for several hours during the migration time.  Mosaic cloud, Alexa and push notifications  will be affected during this time.  We will start at 22PM CET.  We will do our best to do as fast as possible.

While migration we will introduce new functionality to our cloud user management. From tomorrow onward we will have 2 level user management like we have in Logic Machine.  There will be admin user (current user) which will be able to assign permissions to dedicated cloud apps for normal users.

Due to new European data protection rules we are forced to implement some changes too. While next login to the cloud you will be asked to accept privacy policy.  Every new user will also have to verify his email address.
As a benefit of email verification you will be able to easily change your password or restore when forgotten.

We apologies for any inconvenient during the disruption of the service.

BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Looking forward to that function of dividing between admins and normal users.
is migration completed? should we update cloud sconfig app in lm or something else to work with new cloud?
Migration itself yes but we still have some issues. Alexa should work by now but Mosaic not quite. You shouldn't need to do anything.
Ctrl+F5
All is up and running. If there are any issues please drop it here.
Ctrl+F5
Hi, I can't to use "Forgot password?"
Hi
What do you mean? Please drop some more details. It works fine as long your email was real Smile
BR
Ctrl+F5
when I use "Forgot password?" and I enter the emai and captcha, I get the result of the image

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
It works now, please try again.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hello my client has a problem with Alexa. After permission and GDPR update he has to authorize his cloud account in LM skill app every day. Adding permission over LM android or ios does not work at all. 
Thank you for the answer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(30.05.2018, 19:02)tpospichal Wrote: Hello my client has a problem with Alexa. After permission and GDPR update he has to authorize his cloud account in LM skill app every day. Adding permission over LM android or ios does not work at all. 

Hi
I'm not fully understand your issue.  I assume you talk about 2 separate things.
1. Are you saying that to make alexa working you have to link Alexa accounts with LM every day?  This do not make sense to me but please confirm.
2. In new user management you can gave access to another user to a app in LM. At the moment we have only Alexa and Mosaic. Every existing user is admin and there is no need to do anything all should work fine (I hope Smile) If you want to gave permission to sub user then such user must first register itself in the cloud with new email.  You will then write this email in the username field.
PS. The cloud management app was not really designed for mobile devices as you would not configure LM in a smartphone ether. Anyhow it should work. 

BR
Ctrl+F5
(30.05.2018, 19:37)Daniel. Wrote:
(30.05.2018, 19:02)tpospichal Wrote: Hello my client has a problem with Alexa. After permission and GDPR update he has to authorize his cloud account in LM skill app every day. Adding permission over LM android or ios does not work at all. 

Hi
I'm not fully understand your issue.  I assume you talk about 2 separate things.
1. Are you saying that to make alexa working you have to link Alexa accounts with LM every day?  This do not make sense to me but please confirm.
2. In new user management you can gave access to another user to a app in LM. At the moment we have only Alexa and Mosaic. Every existing user is admin and there is no need to do anything all should work fine (I hope Smile) If you want to gave permission to sub user then such user must first register itself in the cloud with new email.  You will then write this email in the username field.
PS. The cloud management app was not really designed for mobile devices as you would not configure LM in a smartphone ether. Anyhow it should work. 

BR

Hello about right management I understand now how it works.

Alexa says "cannot communicate with that device" or something similar and only thing which helps is disconnect and connect again account in the alexa LM skill...
Ok we will test that, thanks for the feedback.
Ctrl+F5
(31.05.2018, 20:02)tpospichal Wrote:

Hi

BR

Alexa says "cannot communicate with that device" or something similar and only thing which helps is disconnect and connect again account in the alexa LM skill...

What is the login of your user ?
Ctrl+F5
(01.06.2018, 09:00)Daniel. Wrote:
(31.05.2018, 20:02)tpospichal Wrote:

Hi

BR

What is the login of your user ?

PM thanks
Hi
Do it here first please https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login
then try to login
BR
Ctrl+F5
Thank you, after resetting the password and entering a new one works !!!
Hello Daniel any progress with my client repetitive login (disabling enabling skill) problem?

Thanks

Tomas

(05.06.2018, 20:15)tpospichal Wrote: Hello Daniel any progress with my client repetitive login (disabling enabling skill) problem?

Thanks

Tomas

I connect another account over right management and have a same problem. Every 24hours I have to enable and disable skill. Without that Alexa cannot connect to my devices.
Hi
We also were able to recreate this bug and now trying to find the reason for it.
BR
Ctrl+F5
We think we found the issue and it should be working now. You may need to sync the accounts once more.
Ctrl+F5