This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[Request] Mosaic scheduler
Hello,
Is it possible to add scheduler right inside Mosaic? I imagine this option as mini corner button which calls new window with time scheduler and "back" button.
Another option is a  trick and easier to implement. Adding somewhere button to "export mosaic objects to scheduler" is worse option but might be the case.
Hi
The only way today I see is via inline frame widget.  You can past it there /scada-vis/schedulers  but it require much bigger size something like 4,4 at last I think.
I will add to the roadmap a widget which will open in popup.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.06.2018, 08:48)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
The only way today I see is via inline frame widget.  You can past it there /scada-vis/schedulers  but it require much bigger size something like 4,4 at last I think.
I will add to the roadmap a widget which will open in popup.
BR

Thank you. And it would be great to have possibility to synchronize mosaic and common schedulers apps.
Hi,

Are there any news on this? Is there an easy way to do this in Mosaic 3.0? Can it be accessed remote?
Have a project where I need this function to control a ventilation system.

BR Even Sundgot.
(19.12.2018, 18:03)Evens Wrote: Hi,

Are there any news on this? Is there an easy way to do this in Mosaic 3.0? Can it be accessed remote?
Have a project where I need this function to control a ventilation system.

BR Even Sundgot.

We are planing to make dedicated widget for schedule but it is not planed in 3.0
Ctrl+F5
I see, so we will probably not see this widget in 2019? or?
2019 is possible.
Ctrl+F5
(19.12.2018, 18:34)Daniel. Wrote: 2019 is possible.

Thats good  Smile so there will maybe be a Mosaic 3.1 release in 2019?