This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX, hours counter
(18.06.2018, 08:51)Tokatubs Wrote:
(18.06.2018, 07:28)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Save your diagram in json and drop here please.  The timer value maximum value is 60, not sure why you were able to make so bug one.
BR

Here is the json file. Thanks for the help..

Try this way, also check if there is no other script which is writing to your object.

Attached Files
.json   fbeditor6.json (Size: 10.72 KB / Downloads: 6)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Is there any way to get this to stop after sending one mail. Now when "Greater than" it just keeps sending the email over and over again?
Tried putting some blocks in, to make it stop when it received the "true" and dont change again until next "false", but cant seem to get it to work. Or the block says it is not the same datatype. Tried setting an "and" in between greater then and the send email block.

Thanks for all the help..
Did you try to set delta on output? It will be on change of value then.
Ctrl+F5
You may want to know this
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...36#pid8836
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for all the help. I added some extra functionality, like receiving an extra email, when value goes back to normal again. JSON file attached..

Attached Files
.json   fbeditor Email alarm-normal.json (Size: 25.55 KB / Downloads: 11)
Hi every one!
I see on the schneider-electric.com home page there is a device named wiser for knx. What is the difference between openrb.com's logicmachine? Or is it another product of openrb.com members. Is it programming other logicmachine?
Thank alot!
Hi
It is branded product, equivalent of LM lite.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi 
Please i need to know how  to create session on wiser and save their data on csv file. 
Q1 : IS it better to make it with visualisation or with touch

Q2 : how to implement script that make multisession
(21.04.2023, 18:57)mellotron Wrote: Hi 
Please i need to know how  to create session on wiser and save their data on csv file. 
Q1 : IS it better to make it with visualisation or with touch

Q2 : how to implement script that make multisession

Please describe your task in more detail.

1. Up to you to decide. Touch/Mosaic is easier because it uses predefined widgets. Full visualization provides is more complex but provides more flexibility in what can be done with it.

2. What do you mean by multi-session? You can create multiple users with different access rights.