This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Eibd service
The SpaceLYnk/Logic Machine uses an eibd service to monitor and talk to the KNX bus I assume... Is there a way for a third party to connect to this eibd service?
I am running a homebridge the requires a connection to an eibd or knxd service... I have used a KNXD service that is running on the multicast from the SpaceLYnk, however the KNXD is more unstable and at times it drops packets, thus making the homebridge show wrong statuses in my Home app. I was thinking that connecting the homebridge directly to the eibd in the SpaceLYnk would make for a much more stable solution since the SpaceLYnk has proved to be 110% reliable!
Anyone?!?
BR,
Mr.D
No, this is not possible
(22.06.2018, 08:19)admin Wrote: No, this is not possible

That's too bad, but thanks for your feedback Smile
BR,
Mr.D
Any update on this?

Because homebridge with LM as eibd/knxd engine looks perfect.
LM will have Homekit support soon. Most likely beta version will be published next month.