This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Z-Wave App
Hello!

We're all aware of the state of the current Z-Wave application, and I've read somewhere that there's no more support for the current application since a new one is coming out.
But I am still using your current app and will have to do so until you release the new app. I was hoping you would atleast be able to fix the current memory leak or whatever issue the current app has... The Z-Wave app stops working or just get's really slow after 2 months or so, then I have to reset the Logicmachine and clean my script storage because the Z-Wave wave app seems to fill up the storage over time... My CP/IO usage also increases by a small ammount over the course of 2 months before I do a reset, it usually ends up with a 1.40 average load...

Doing a reset itself isnt a big issue, but the fact that the group address mapping and the name/location of all my devices get deleted every time, turns this into a 2-3 hour work session each time when I have a project with 40-50 Z-Wave devices....