This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem to upload Custom Widgets Touch
Hi,
I found some problem trying to load custom widgets in Touch Visualization. When I charge them, they do not appear in the list of widgets. In most cases, the problem was solved by changing the SD card that comes with the HomeLynk; however, in other cases this does not solve the problem. I do not know if it changes something depending on the hardware version of the device or what it may be.
I would appreciate any help.
What do you mean by 'List of widgets'? in the room or in the widget selection part?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.07.2018, 10:03)Daniel. Wrote: What do you mean by 'List of widgets'? in the room or in the widget selection part?

In the list of widgets within the Extensions tab, and therefore, it doens't appear in the widget selection part.
Check that you are running the latest app version
(05.07.2018, 11:55)admin Wrote: Check that you are running the latest app version

Yes, the homelynk has the latest version 2.1.1 and the touch app is included.
(09.07.2018, 06:54)JoseJimenez94 Wrote:
(05.07.2018, 11:55)admin Wrote: Check that you are running the latest app version

Yes, the homelynk has the latest version 2.1.1 and the touch app is included.

I think you misunderstand the way it work. Widget creator will not add any widget to the list of widgets only it will generate custom widget in the room you are adding it.  If you want to re-use it you have to save it as json file and then upload it in another place.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5