This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trigger group address on LM via cloud
Hello,

is there a possibility to trigger group address on LM via cloud without static IP? This would be nice and helpful for integrating with IFTTT.
Done is better than perfect
Hi
Not today but we do think on adding such functionality.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Maybe do you know is this possible in IFTTT to download the history if actions?
(09.07.2018, 08:17)buuuudzik Wrote: Maybe do you know is this possible in IFTTT to download the history if actions?

No idea but I'm not an expert in IFTTT just used it few times to test.
Ctrl+F5
If you have an external server it can be implemented like this: IFTTT - HTTPS - MQTT - LM, where server handles HTTPS / MQTT
Thanks for your help but I want prepare some very simple solution. The best would be to download logs from IFTTT and parse them to find if GA should be triggered.
Is is possible for LM/SL to run as a MQTT server? Any such plans?
We might provide it as a separate package. MQTT client library will be built into the next firmware.
Hi
Is there any progress?
I would like to trigger group addresses from google home through IFTTT. But unfortunately my LM is behind NAT and firewall and opening a port is a security issue.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi
We nearly done with Google voice app so it will be easier to just wait a bit.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(23.12.2018, 16:28)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
BR

It's nice but don't you see it as step in wrong direction? IFTTT allows me scripting events according to my geolocation etc. If you allow access to exported objects through your cloud then other services can be used too. What's the main problem allowing selected exported objects simply pass through cloud services? Implementation of this feature looks like easy task at first sight.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
(23.12.2018, 17:06)Thomas Wrote:
(23.12.2018, 16:28)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
BR

It's nice but don't you see it as step in wrong direction? IFTTT allows me scripting events according to my geolocation etc. If you allow access to exported objects through your cloud then other services can be used too. What's the main problem allowing selected exported objects simply pass through cloud services? Implementation of this feature looks like easy task at first sight.

Vote +1. That will be very nice to have such feature.