This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic button to send (0)
Hi.

I want to send a zero (0) to a group adress on the KNX bus via a buttonpress on a widget i the Mosaic App. I seems like all the buttons/widgets have toggle functions, and can't be configured to send ether a (1) or a (0) to the bus. Is it something i misunderstand here, or is it just not possible?

Kai-Roger
Hi
This was already asked few times and the answer was no. You could try with dedicated object and then script behind which would always send your value to another object. Not nice but would work. I will push on our side to add this functionality.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(11.07.2018, 07:29)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
This was already asked few times and the answer was no. You could try with dedicated object and then script behind which would always send your value to another object.  Not nice but would work.  I will push on our side to add this functionality.
BR

Thanks for the reply. I hope this will be added soon.

Kai-Roger