This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

About DALI driver failure
Hello,

I am using LM5 Lite with KNX system and there are Hager TYA670D DALI gateways to control DALI luminaires. The gateway can give 1byte and 2byte error status. I want to show individual failure message for per DALI load on the visualization page. 

- How can I use these error status messages?
- Is there any visualization template about this?

Thanks and regards,

İbrahim.
You need to decode them and write result to individual new objects.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
1-byte status (238.600 data type) is supported in the latest firmware so no need to decode manually.
Hello,

Thanks for reply.

-If there is more than 1 device has failure in the same DALI line, the status is changing cyclical in 64 seconds. How can I store decoded message for per DALI address? or should I just show a text message about which address has a failure?

-For the visualization, can I use three information for status? For example, image-1 for on, image-2 for off and image-3 for failure.

Regards,
İbrahim.
Hi
Out of the box you can show the text. If you want to make individual then it will require manual decoding and object per light where you will write the state.

Out of the box this object display OK state for off icon and error for ON icon, there is no third state. Again if you want you can make a script where you can check the light status and the failure and write this to a byte object in which you can define different icons depend of the value.

BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5