This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Remote Access Visualization
Dear Sirs,

I would like know how to do remote access to my visualization logic machine , but not from mosaic

Best regards,
Panayiotis
(23.07.2018, 08:19)panayiotis Wrote: Αξιότιμοι Κύριοι,

θα ήθελα να ξέρω πώς να κάνω απομακρυσμένη πρόσβαση στη μηχανή απεικόνισης λογικής μου, αλλά όχι από μωσαϊκό Με χαρά

Παναγιώτης

hi 
try with static ip(vpn) or doname (dyndns or no.ip) ....
(23.07.2018, 08:59)balatis Wrote:

θα ήθελα να ξέρω πώς να κάνω απομακρυσμένη πρόσβαση στη μηχανή απεικόνισης λογικής μου, αλλά όχι από μωσαϊκό Με χαρά

Παναγιώτης

hi 
try with static ip(vpn) or doname (dyndns or no.ip) ....
Hi,

I try with static ip and work but if you know how to configure and through cloud is better
Best Regards,
P.Evgeniou
Electrical/Automation Engineer
KNX Partner
(30.10.2019, 10:09)panayiotis Wrote:
(23.07.2018, 08:59)μπαλάτι Wrote:

θα ήθελα να ξέρω πώς να κάνω απομακρυσμένη πρόσβαση στον μηχανισμό απεικόνισης λογικής μου, αλλά όχι από μωσαϊκό Με χαρά

Παναγιώτης

hi 
δοκιμάστε με στατική ip (vpn) ή doname (dyndns ή no.ip) ....
Γεια σας,

προσπαθώ με στατική ip και εργασία, αλλά αν ξέρετε πώς να ρυθμίσετε και μέσω σύννεφο είναι καλύτερη
Good morning Panayiotis try this https://openrb.com/logicmachine-cloud-solution
Hi,

I try this but only the mosaic is showing
Best Regards,
P.Evgeniou
Electrical/Automation Engineer
KNX Partner
As it is mention above, port forward or VPN. Cloud is only for Mosaic.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Why does it has to be forced to mosaic only? Why can't visu get cloud?
It is not forced, it is technological limitation of old visu.
Ctrl+F5
(04.11.2019, 08:06)Daniel. Wrote: It is not forced, it is technological limitation of old visu.

"OLD" visu is 100% better then mosaic which is suitable for really small installation. 

I am really disappointed that mosaic 3.0 is not done yet and old visu is unsupported. 

Actually now there is no good solution for visualization on LM for our customers. 

Put old visualisation to the cloud, make multiple object copy and selection feature and everyone will be happy. Everything else can be done by CSS
We used Logic Machine for visu at 10 locations and more to come. If LM only had mosaic then it wouldn't be sold. Mosaic is useless at bigger projects... 2 sec glance on a good visu page tells U that everything is OK. On mosaic u have to scroll down to find out everything...
Hi,

I agree, in the Netherlands we only use the pc visualization. 

On the other hand there is a strong call to reduce the time needed to create a visu as customers are not prepared anymore to pay thousands of euros labor costs.

Mosaic and touch are a solution to create a fast and simple visu, so in my opinion you need both, one for the customer that wants a low cost visu and one for a customer who wants a customized visu and is willing to pay for that.

So yes personally I think we still need to add improvements on the pc tablet visu and add HTML5 css buttons, add alignment tools, multi object copy and a lot more standard elements like the gauge. Also the editor should be HTML5 so you can run widgets and in-line elements live during Building the visu.

Let’s see what the future brings, +1 for pc/tablet visu (:

BR,

Erwin
At residences small office there are other products to get quick visu with programming only in ets. But i can agree to Erwin that on a project it is possible to get to the customer with mosaic and try to upgrade them to visu.
I tried mosaic at home where i have 5 heating zones and about 20 lamp zones and 40 outlets. But this was complicated to find the correct button to push.
+10 to visu Smile
Old Visu +1

I think old visu is still much richer and powerful interface. The main disadvantage to it is the lack of the remote access out of the box.

Possible improvements:
- adding Rooms/Systems pages created via some sort of creator,
- every page should have also 2 modes: old fixed positioning and relative positionings (of course with some header and footer) with some set of customizable controls from Mosaic or predefined sites like Room which could have light, heathing, music etc. which would be only generated automatically based on some sort of list of items in room,
- the mechanism to connect on/off with status on/off of same lamp etc.
- templates sites for using same site for different rooms,
- predefined app sites like cameras not only camera widgets but ready sites which are prepared for dealing with e.g. 60 cameras on 1 screen,
- and of course remote access

I agree also with Erwin and above usersWink
Done is better than perfect
hello, then confirm me that it is impossible to access visu from a mobile without using a mosaic? In local network I access and manipulate without problem, from the outside I cannot execute any order. If there is any solution I am interested! thanks
Hi
There is no out of the box solution to connect to custom visu as custom visu is just a web page which is hosted on LM. Every router will block it from outside. Mosaic is different story as it is an app which is mirrored on cloud and while connecting remotely you are connecting to cloud not LM itself.
There are 3 options how to connect remotely to custom visu but all of them require some work.
1. Open port on the router to LM. This is the lease secure option but works fine.
2. Create VPN access to your home network.
3. In RC2 fw we added VPN client which will allow to connect to VPN server. We will make some examples and instruction how to set this up. RC2 is not yet out.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(07.02.2020, 12:15)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
There is no out of the box solution to connect to custom visu as custom visu is just a web page which is hosted on LM.  Every router will block it from outside. Mosaic is different story as it is an app which is mirrored on cloud and while connecting remotely you are connecting to cloud not LM itself.
There are 3 options how to connect remotely to custom visu but all of them require some work.
1. Open port on the router to LM. This is the lease secure option but works fine.
3. In RC2 fw we added VPN client which will allow to connect to VPN server. We will make some examples and instruction how to set this up.  RC2 is not yet out.
BR

Hi
Do you know when you come out with RC2 fw with added VPN
There is no out of the box solution to connect to custom visu as custom visu is just a web page which is hosted on LM.  Every router will block it from outside. Mosaic is different story as it is an app which is mirrored on cloud and while connecting remotely you are connecting to cloud not LM itself.
3. In RC2 fw we added VPN client which will allow to connect to VPN server. We will make some examples and instruction how to set this up.  RC2 is not yet out.
BR

Hi
Can you please explain the limitation better? I don't believe it. The "Old" visu is a rich react/angular style web application running in web browser using websocket and webRTC to connect to the server. The only needed part is a cloud which will forward events between LM and the client app.
If the limitation is deployment of the application then it can be deployed in other way. Like a static file etc.
Mosaic is useless until access rights are correctly solved.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Access rights area already implemented in next version of Mosaic. Not yet out.
Ctrl+F5
BR

Hello, I have configured a VPN connection to access Visu from the mobile device.

I only get access to ask me for Username and password, but VISU does not load. From the device I can ping and response perfectly. At LM I understand that nothing needs to be configured. Could there be some kind of incompatibility with the browser used?
Is the home page loading?
Ctrl+F5