This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Daligateway DT8 Primary N
Hello, there is a way to send Dali primary N commands with the logic machine.
I need this to address Dali RGBW lights in this format. Can I possibly access the DALI interface directly via LUA or are there more commands in the user.dali.
thank you very much for your help
Thomas
Not yet, but the hardware supports 3 byte messages. For now we will add raw message support for DALI gateway.
RAW messages would be great if possible with the RAW feedback. thank you Thomas
Do you mean receiving one byte backwards frame as a reply to a forward frame? That's already implemented for all commands that have "reply from slave" set in commands table: http://openrb.com/docs/dali.htm

As for raw telegrams, it will implemented like this:
Code:
data = string.char(0x12, 0x34, 0x56) -- either 2 or 3 bytes
-- no reply required
dalicmd('internal', 'raw', { data = data })

-- query command
res, err = dalicmd('internal', 'raw', { data = data, reply = true })
if res then
  log(res:byte())
end
Hello,
i have tested the code, unfortunately no dali telegrams are generated when using the'raw' option. Other commands are easily executed and can be monitored with the DALI monitor from Tridonic. what am I doing wrong? thank you very much for your help

Thomas
This is not implemented in current firmware. We are going to publish release candidate version soon.