This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Connection and Coonfiguration
Dear Erwin

I need your help, because I can't see my IP cameras from HomeLynk. Instead I can monitor through IP cameras when I am connected to LAN, WAN or when I am connected through port forwarding.

Thanks in advance for your help.

BR

And one more question.

As we have discussed I have a HomeLynk 1.1.0 and one IP Router 1.2.0. All are working right, I can control both the 2 lines 1.1 and 1.2 from HomeLynk 1.1.0 when I am on local network or when I am connected to HomeLynk through DNS and a port forwarding 3671.

BUT I can't find the HomeLynk in Bus tab in ETS when I am connected through external wifi.
I configure the interface as:

individual address:1.1.0
Server: name of dynsdns
Port: 3671.
I have tried NAT both checked and unchecked.

It is necessary a VPN?

Thanks in advance for your help.
hi 
the port from http is 80
for the cam is mpeg?
Hi
Bus monitor is not supported, only group monitor will work.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi the port is 80.

It can't find the HomeLynk through external wifi and port forwarding.

I can find the HomeLynk in browser through port forward and conrtrol the KNX installation but ETS can't find.

BR
In ETS you have to use NAT
Ctrl+F5
Indeed I use.

But is not working
Did you forwarded port 3671 as UDP ?

BR,

Erwin
Hi yes I have. How can I upload pictures or to send you by email?
(27.08.2018, 11:15)XSPA2474KW Wrote: Hi yes I have. How can I upload pictures or to send you by email?

Press replay and add New Attachment Wink
Ctrl+F5
(27.08.2018, 11:37)Daniel. Wrote:
(27.08.2018, 11:15)XSPA2474KW Wrote: Hi yes I have. How can I upload pictures or to send you by email?

Press replay and add New Attachment Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Does it work when you use your normal external IP address instead of the DynDNS adress?

BR,

Erwin
Yes when I use LAN the ETS detects automatically the HomeLynk and I can download application and address
Hi,

No i mean your WAN address from your ISP, now you use DynDNS in the connection but does it work when you enter the external IP of your connection inside the ETS..

BR,

Erwin
(27.08.2018, 15:14)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

No i mean your WAN address from your ISP, now you use DynDNS in the connection but does it work when you enter the external IP of your connection inside the ETS..

BR,

Erwin

Hi,

it is not working again. I have tried both for HomeLynk and IP Router.
Please see the picture.

BR

Hello Erwin,

any news?

BR
Hi,

Seems like a forwarding issue, can you send a screenshot of your forwarding rule(s)?

BR,

Erwin
192.168.1.3 is the HomeLynk with 1.1.0

Leave internal port empty. Otherwise you are forwarding KNX to web server port.
(28.08.2018, 18:15)admin Wrote: Leave internal port empty. Otherwise you are forwarding KNX to web server port.

I have done but the problem remains

Hi,

Can you check under NAT if the service is enabled (both current NAT and current hardware NAT status)
  • Enable NAT Control - If enabled, the NAT function and the Forwarding configuration will take effect.
  • Disable NAT Control - If disabled,neither NAT function nor Forwarding configuration will take effect.
BR,

Erwin